BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Dinner - Science Foundation 2009

Dinner - Science Foundation 2009

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Good Results Come From Good Effort..

Hello, everyone!! Annyeong haseyo!! Yeah, I'm back!! Phew.. After a quite long time, finally I manage to write something.. Of course I have plenty to tell, but I'm not going to reveal everything today.. Huhuhu.. Ok, let me start with my assessments' results.. They're quite impressive.. But again, I know I can do better.. Living in a college is actually not easy.. I've never been to boarding school before, so it's kind of hard to arrange my schedule.. Yeah, I admit that I prefer to study at home because I can do anything that I want.. I can sing out loud (sometimes my mom will sing together with me, forming a duet.. Hahaha..), I can enjoy my food (mom's cooking is the best!!), and etc.. And as the result, I can study happily, no stress at all, and do well in my assessments (Well, it's proven..).. I still can pass with flying colors if I have to study at college, but the thing is I'm not comfortable enough to absorb everything from the notes.. I'll pass my assessments, but I'll suffer a bit.. But I would like to thank God because He always grants my wishes and answers my prayers.. Alhamdulillah.. :-)


Hurm.. What else?? Ahah!! Let's talk about attitude and manners.. Nowadays, people are getting meaner.. Why?? Because they always criticize others without knowing that their words are too harsh.. I know many people say bad things about me behind my back.. Actually, I really don't mind about anything bad they've said to me.. But, when it's not true, it hurts me a lot.. For some reasons, I don't know why they 'love' to interfere my life.. It's like living as a celebrity or so.. It hurts even more when someone who calls him/herself as my 'friend' is the one who spreads all the rumors about me.. I treat them equally.. Once I accepted them as my friends, I'll try my best not to put them in shame.. But, in return, they give their 'best love' to appreciate my sacrifice - garbage.. Why did I say garbage?? They play roles of nice people in front of me.. When I'm not with them, then they switch the mode to devil character.. Life is sometimes cruel, isn't it?? When someone doesn't like you the way you're, then every single thing about you is not ok.. They feel like they're the ultimate, perfect creatures in this world.. Well, they made me cried once.. But now, I believe that I have lovely people standing behind me.. And I know they'll never leave me alone in the journey of my life..

Well, I guess that's it.. Even though it's just a short one, but I feel so relieve that I have a place to share my happiness and sadness.. Until then, Annyeonghi gaseyo!! Bye, Bye!!

0 comments: